Tuesday 8 November 2011

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

Welcome to Digesting the Words. This is first and foremost my literature blog but also my written (or typed if you want to be specific!) record of my journey into the Publishing world.

A little about me for anyone that's wondering: my name is Farhana, I'm 19 and I study English Literature at University. I aspire to work in publishing (I'm currently trying to decide between Editorial, Publicity and PR) and I also live in Greater London. That's all for now, but I'm sure you'll find out more as time goes on.

I can't guarantee to always be up-to-date with my reading (my degree means a lot of my reading time involves pre-21st Century novels) but I will try to update with interesting information and events as often as possible. :)

And so it begins!

Currently Reading:

  • Matched by Alley Condie
  • Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
  • What Maisie Knew by Henry James
  • Mary Barton by Elizabeth Gaskell