Sunday 15 April 2012

In My Mailbox (2) - Sunday 15th April

"In My Mailbox" is a meme in which you post you weekly book purchases, started by thestorysiren.com. Personally I prefer to post this whenever I've bought more than 3 books so I don't tend to do my posts weekly.


This week I bought The Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin. The series is actually 5 books, but A Storm of Swords and A Dance with Dragons were made into two parts for this edition.

A Game of Thrones


A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords part 1

A Storm of Swords part 2 and A Feast for Crows

A Dance with Dragons part 1 & part 2

I was initially planning to go to his book event/signing in London but due to certain circumstances I was unable to attend. I also had an annoying experience with Amazon in which despite my choice of next day delivery, they arrived two days later. However, I did get them on a 2 for £7 offer so I saved a ton whilst buying them!

I also received 2 eBooks to review :)



And that's it for this week! Sadly, I won't be getting to any of these until May due to exams and deadlines!

Have a lovely week everyone!