Thursday 16 February 2012

2012 Reading Challenge: February Progress Report

I've been slacking on my reading this month so I decided that a monthly progress report would help motivate me! (I'd also see have a visual of all the books I'd read over the year ^^)



Apparently I'm two books ahead at the moment. Which is probably from the fact that I read seven books in January just to get a head start.

Pathetically, I've only read one book so far during February. But I have books that I've start for uni (and haven't been able to finished) and I also have a life too. So as much as I'd like to, I can't spend all of my time reading.

I will try to fit in one other fiction (unrelated to University) book in this month though! Lots of small goals will lead me to greater success so I'll be making goals midway through the month just to make sure I achieve my final goal!

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. - Ralph Waldo Emerson